If you want to build muscle, but don’t have equipment or access to a gym, do not worry. A top fitness coach recently shared his top 10 bodyweight exercises that build the most muscle.
Jeff Cavaliere was the head physical therapist of the New York Mets for 3 years and is now a YouTube sensation. He delivers clear information without noise on his ATHLEAN-X YouTube channel.
In one of his last YouTube videos, the fitness coach shared some callisthenics exercises that he judges build the most muscle.
According to him, these are the best bodyweight exercises to build muscle on your chest, triceps, shoulders, biceps, abs, and back.
Watch Top 10 Bodyweight Exercises to Build Muscle
The Top 10 Bodyweight Exercises to Build Muscle are:
- Human pullover (lats overloading)
- Chin up (biceps and lats)
- Handstand push-up (shoulder building)
- Glute ham raise (glutes will drive the hamstrings)
- Push-ups (chest, shoulders, and triceps)
- Hanging leg raise (abs)
- Dip (chest, shoulder, tricep builder)
- Pull-ups (overall back builder)
- Doorway face pull (rotator cuff, rear delts, rhomboids)
- Levitation squat (quads)
Read More: The Only 7 Exercises You Need for Aesthetics (Plus No Equipment Options)